Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Shake it Santa!

Shake it up week is continuing here with yet another post-it holder, this one also featuring Santa. This one is a little more subdued then my other designs, so I imagine I will probably give this design to some of my male colleagues.
The crafty details:

In case I haven't mentioned it yet, the paper I have been using this week is from the DCWV Winter and Christmas stacks. Santa is from the new Trim the Tree cartridge, and if he doesn't look exactly the same it is because I liberally used the hide contour feature on my Gypsy as I didn't really love the image as it was (and maybe the teensiest bit because I didn't want to weed all those pesky teeny vinyl pieces). As with the shaler yesterday, Santa is done with vinyl, directly applied to the clamshell piece. I didn't want it to be too plain, so my daughter actually helped me put the brads in the corners to give it just a little more detail.

Another post it holder is coming up tomorrow, along with that tutorial - I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment