Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last Minute Gifts!

I was totally inspired by the pictures Diane (MyTimetoCraft) posted on her blog - since she had been creating a bunch of the boxes from Wrap it Up, and I was looking for a creative way to package some quick gifts for the secretaries at school (since I know who really runs the building) and this is the end result.


The crafty details:
 These are the poinsetta pillowbox from Wrap It Up, cut at around 8 inches ( too tired to go get my Gypsy right now), and that made them the perfect size for a single package of coffee that my grocery store sells for a dollar. (I was also able to squeeze a small ornament in there.) I cut the flower layer twice since I wanted it to have more layers, and used brads and my Big Bite to attach them to the larger layer. I also cut apart a small Wilton bag for the clear layer behind the cutout.

The top picture is paper from the DCWV Winter Stack, and I inked the flowers with red and green before attaching them with a glitter brad. The second picture is paper from a K and Company Christmas stack, with some DCWV cardstock flower layers but some Making Memories paper flowers as well.

I hope to post at least one or two more thing before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment