Friday, September 30, 2011

Simple Disney Layout and a Shameless Promotion

Today I have a really simple Disney layout - I am still working with those tricky photo papers. This one was a picture of one of my daughter's favorite rides - Winnie the Pooh - but I didn't have any pictures of her on it! 
I still made it work - with a picture of of the ride entrance and some Fast Passes we had saved.


The details:

I matted the photo on a scrap of paper from the DCWV Flower Shop stack. Then I used a library pocket (I believe cut at 6.5 inches) from Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More to hold the fast passes. I matted the journaling on the front and I was done! It was simple and easy to put together -and it isn't often that I have a layout like this but I think it will make a nice addition to my album.

And now for the shameless promotion! Actually I just am really excited about the project I have posted over on Paper Craft Weekend Challenge and I wanted to share it all with you too! I made 3D pumpkins that can be used as little goody containers and I love them! Here's a pic:

And I have two other variations (a Halloween pumpkin and an acorn) posted over at this weekend's anything goes challenge. So if you have the time pop on over there and check them out! I hope you might be feeling so ambitious you decide to participate - we would love to have you!

1 comment: