Thursday, April 14, 2011

Piglet meets Elegant Edges

I just adore this layout - it was definitely my favorite from the last swarm I had and this is actually the first time I used Elegant Edges - it was love at first cut!

The details:
The scalloped square is cut at 10.80 inches, while Piglet is cut at 5 inches and the title is 2.60 inches. This is another layout where I had prepared a sketch ahead of time and then went and changed my mind! As you can see once I had everything cut and matted I decided to put Piglet on the other side and skip the ribbon and move the flowers.....you see I am not very good at following my own plan!


In spite of what my notes say I did end up using only the ATD cardstock (although the matting paper may be recollections cardstock), while the flowers are Prima with a jeweled brad from OTC in the center. I won't promise this time to stick solely to layouts as I have some other things planned but I am glad to be on a scrapbooking streak!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is amazing! It turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this LO, the colors are perfect! Piglet with the flower is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful Layout! I love the colors and the pictures go so nicely! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love piglet. What an adorable layout. Thanks for sharing such talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet LO and your DD is adorable! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete