Sunday, March 6, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I won an award! Who expected that? not me! Caroline at Caroline's Craftography was so kind as to give me the Liebster Blog Award.
The Liebster Blog award is given to bring new blogs to light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.

As a recipient of this award I must share and pay it forward by:

1. Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award and reveal your 3-5 blog picks.
2. Let them know you chose them.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Have faith that your followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those you awarded.

I have to be honest, I feel a little bit about blog wards the way I do chain letters - don't send them to me because I will let them die BUT I really admire the work these people do and I want to share it with you. So, I have decided to past this award on to the following blogs that I really enjoy:

1. Heather at Houses Built of Cards. Heather is a daily blogger and her output of cards is amazing! And she does it all for a terrific cause!

2. Nadia at With Glittering Eyes - be forewarned - you are sure to get a complex looking at what Nadia creates - absolutely mind blowing!

3. Kymberlee at The Paper Midwife - Kymberlee is so multi-talented - not only does she papercraft but she can totally rock a CricutCake!

Please take a minute to visit these wonderful blogs and be inspired by them. I promise more posts are forthcoming - actually....more cards! gasp!




2 comments:

  1. Awww you are so sweet. Thanks, I really needed a pick me up and this made me smile. THANK YOU!

    PS I also tend to let them die but I promise as soon as I get the fosters settled in their new home I am going to repost AND get back to my poor neglected blog. Thanks for hanging with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allison! You are too kind as always! Thank you for liking my little blog.

    ReplyDelete