Sunday, October 16, 2011

Last Photo Paper Layout

We are back to Disney layouts again - I didn't forget about them,  I am just currently up to my ears in birthday party preparations - but trust me - it's going to be a good one! This layout was perfect for this particular paper of Epcot because the photos are of my daughter and how she spent her time with Grandma while the rest of us were inside the ball!


The details:


I used Hannah Montana for the "Epcot" part of the title, cut at 1.10 inches with the shadow and then I added some heat set gems to bling them up. The "excitement" are Making Memories Passport chipboard letters. The journaling tag is a Maya Road sheer.

I do love the corners of the top photo mat because I used a CM punch that I won at the crop when I was working on this. And so I had to add some more bling there. I do remember spending a lot of time on this layout - the other paper choices were hard for me to decide because I didn't want to take away from the background. I am happy with the end result so I can forget all the sweat and stress that went into it!

I have one more Disney layout before it will soon be time for the birthday extravaganza! If you are missing the Halloween projects it isn't because I am not doing them - it's because they are over at the Paper Craft Weekend Challenge. I feel like I have split crafting personalities! Until next time I will just have to keep myself company!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great layout! When I first saw the Hanah Montana cart I thought I so don't need that, until I looked at the handbook and saw how much I needed that the fonts are so awesome! TFS :D

    ReplyDelete