Saturday, May 21, 2011

Simple Swiss Family Layout

Today's layout is really simple but I am still pleased with how it turned out. I think because it is so simple you can pay more attention to the pictures. This was our trip up into the Swiss Family Treehouse at Magic Kingdom.


The details:

This is the first time I used the Blackletter font which came free with the Gypsy download - when I was looking at these pictures and thinking about this layout it was my first choice.


The letters are cut at two inches and I used paper from the DCWV Ultimate pack (which had samples from 10 of their lines - and  the plaid is also from there ) . I shadowed them with a beige paper because I was sort of going for that "carved in the tree" look. I believe the background paper may be from a package of paper I got at Big Lots. In an effort to use what I have (a shocker I know!) all the photos were matted with paper from an old DCWV mat stack - so old I don't know what it was because the cover is long gone but the paper complemented the rest of the papers perfectly!

i hope you aren't tired of the most magical place on earth because there is more Disney ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment