Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mini Purse Table Favors

What's a party without table favors??

I absolutely love the Forever Young cartridge and I thought this was just the excuse I needed to use it! These were to go at each seat at the table, and they were filled with lip glosses and mini glitter nail polishes.

The crafty details:

These are one of the plain purse options and are cut at 4 and 1/4 inches because with some tweaking on the Gypsy I could get two to a page.  The paper is from DCWV Summer Dreams two-sided stack, which I absoloutely love, and so I had a really hard time deciding which papers to use. I will say the papers with glitter were much harder to cut and did not stay together as well as the non-glittered paper. I punched a hole in the front and decorated with some Prima flowers I got on clearance long ago, and some jumbo gem brads for Oriental Trading Company. (Just an FYI, when OTC says Jumbo, they mean JUMBO). The best part was they were simple and easy to put together - I probably spent more time picking out the paper than assembling.

Once again, the girls eyeballed them for at least an hour before they dug in, first there was plenty of discussion about which purse they would be picking, and then when I gave the go ahead,  the comparing of lip gloss and nail polish. And in case you were wondering, they did get some dancing and coloring in too.

On the schedule for tomorrow?? The goody bags of course!

1 comment: